1. A group of unicorns is called a blessing. (
2. The average person laughs 13 times a day. (
3. Blind people smile even though they’ve never seen anyone smile before. Smiling is a natural human reaction. (
4. If you walk and talk with someone, eventually you will synchronize your steps with each other. (
People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t. ( Source)
6. In Korea, there is a cat cafe where you can get coffee and hang out with cats and kittens. (
7. Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other. (
8. The kingdom of Bhutan use ‘gross national happiness’ as a key national indicator. (
9. 2013 is the first year since 1987 that has four different digits.
Which one is your favorite fact? Have you heard any fun facts lately? Comment and let me know!
Not an official Happster yet? Join us here:
animals, cats, elephants, facts, fun, happiness, happy, kindness, laugh, life, love, smile
As Happsters, we’re always looking for new ways to spread happiness and bring a smile to someone’s face. Here are 13 ways to do just that:
1. Cook someone a nice meal.
2. Run a local fundraiser for someone struggling in your neighborhood.
3. Pick up the tab at dinner with a friend.
4. Give someone a note of appreciation! (If you don’t have one, get some
free happy notes here)
5. Tell someone close to you how much they mean to you.
6. Add money to an expired meter.
7. Lend an ear to a friend who needs someone to talk to.
8. Remember someone’s name the first time you hear it.
9. Give a friend a hug.
10. Surprise someone!
11. Say I love you.
12. Leave flowers on someone’s front porch.
13. SMILE…It’s contagious!
How do you spread happiness? Let me know in the comments!
Happster Brenda let us know about this jar of happiness idea & we think it’s awesome! Here’s the concept behind it: Write something that makes you happy on a piece of paper every day and put it into the jar. …
Good news Happsters! The Happy Notes arrived on Friday and they look great! Hoping to start mailing them out tomorrow. Can’t wait for you all to get them.
If you haven’t become a Happster yet and want some free happy notes, you can sign up here:
#imahappster, appreciation, awesome, encouragement, fun, happiness, happy, inspiration, kindness, life, note, quote, smile
Happsters from around the world spread happiness this weekend. Thank you all for taking time to make other people smile. Smile notes were put everywhere from car windshields to bulletin boards to guitar cases. Great work everyone!
Let’s continue to spread the happiness today to our mailmen! Today is Mailman Appreciation Day so let try to thank our mailman or write a note of appreciation some time in the next few days. Let us know that you did it on Twitter or Instagram with #imahappster or email us at
Not an official Happster yet? Sign up here:
appreciation, happiness, happy, kindness, life, love, mailmen, positivity, self improvement, smile
Take a moment to appreciate somebody else. Here’s a great example of one Happster appreciating another. P.S. Don’t forget to make a “Do me a favor…and smile” note this weekend and leave it somewhere around your neighborhood!
appreciate, appreciation, gratitude, happiness, happy, kind, kindness, life, love, personal growth, positivity, smile, spiritual
Join us! We’re going to make these notes & post them everywhere we can this weekend. Are you? Send us pics to email@example.com!