I hope you’re having an awesome day! I decided to pull together my favorite happiness quotes for this post. It was hard to choose just 20! Enjoy 🙂
1. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
2. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
3. “Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” – Henry James
4. “Success is not the key to happiness; happiness is the key to success.” – Albert Zweiter
5. “Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.” – Christian Dior
6. “If you aren’t happy single, you won’t be happy taken. Happiness comes from within. Not from others.” – Unknown
7. “There’s no better feeling than making somebody smile.” – Unknown
8. “When within yourself you find the road, the right road will open.” – Dejan Stojanovic
9. “It is our own thoughts that hold the key to miraculous transformation.” – Marianne Williamson
10. “Someday you’ll realize that every time you thought you were being rejected from something good, you were just being pointed toward something better.” – Unknown
11. “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” – Bruce Wilkinson
12. “Always be a little kinder than necessary.” – James M. Barrie
13. “Some days, you just have to create your own sunshine.” – Unknown
14. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
15. True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
16. Remember that being a success without happiness is meaningless. – Richard Denny
17. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Unknown
18. Those who are the happiest, never did have everything. But rather, they are thankful for what they have.” – Unknown
19. “You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage – pleasantly, smilingly, non apologetically – to say ‘no’ to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger ‘yes’ burning inside.” – Stephen R. Covey
20. “Always laugh and smile when you can. It’s the cheapest medicine.” – Unknown
Which one is your favorite happiness quote? Do you have a favorite that isn’t on the list? Let me know in the comments below!
Not an official Happster yet? Become one and get free happy notes here: http://tinyurl.com/imahappster
32 thoughts on “Top 20 Happiness Quotes”
Reblogged this on Things that make me smile and commented:
Love these quotes
My favorite is “Always be a little kinder than necessary.” As someone who works with the public always going that extra step can really make a difference in someones day.
Rebecca that is too true! I love working with the public and strive to make each person feel attended to and appreciated. It makes a HUGE difference, doesn’t it? The best part is that kindness tends to be contagious.
Exactly! I love interacting with someone who is very hesitant and unsure of what to do at first, but by the end is having a wonderful time.
#18 is great.
Reblogged this on dannignt's Blog and commented:
Happiness is yours to create. nurture and keep.
~ Until tomorrow, Live Life, Love Life
love #2, simple and easy to do
#10 speaks to me today. GREAT list!
Thanks for the cute business cards in the mail!
Of course! Give them out to people who you want to express gratitude to 🙂
Awesome, great collection of happiness right there!
Love these! Very inspiring collection!
Reblogged this on Nanuschka's Blog and commented:
So glad to be a Happster! Here are some thoughts on happiness to take you through this day!
Very cool! I like the one: some days you have to create your own sunshine!
“‘Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.’ – Mahatma Gandh”i Plenty of wisdom in this simple way of living your life!
Beautiful post! : ))))))))))))))
I cannot choose – I love them all:)
Reblogged this on Motivating For Positive Change and commented:
What a great list…please check out the list and the blog!
Awesome list! I also believe that happiness is a decision. We all have lots of crap to deal with in life, and some people have way more than others, but we can all learn to appreciate the glimmers of goodness in life and try to expand them to the best of our ability.
Reblogged this on Petite Bites of Life and commented:
I love this! So nice to see happy people! Life can get too fast and we forget to be happy in the moment and keep searching happiness in the some days ahead.
I am grateful for the happiness I found in my day today.
Have you found yours yet?
Beautiful! A breath of fresh air! I reblogged this at http://petitebitesoflife.com Thank you!
#1 is my favorite… Thanks for sharing!
Reblogged this on Chad Eppley.
Happy-some collection! 😀
Reblogged this on Transition In Motion and commented:
Some great quotes on happiness, thanks to the Happsters blog
I like number 3 – reminds me of my husband. I am still working on being kind to horrible people in the office…
Great quotes! I love all of them.
Check my blog about Good Life.
Succh excellent quotes – I really enjoyed reading these. I particularly love this one… “There’s no better feeling than making somebody smile.” It’s so true 😀
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times. If only one remembers to turn on the light (Albus Dumbledore)
Happiness is a decision. You are as happy as you decide to be (unknown)