Hi there! How’s your week going? I’ve decided to start a weekly column called “Awesome Things Thursday”. It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like. It will include things I’m loving and finding awesome this week. Hope you enjoy!
1. The Encinitas street fair with huge strawberries, to die for cookies like the Churro & Chocolate Covered Mint cookies from the Cravory, a juggling family performance, and a raffle ticket to win a car (fingers crossed!).
2. The most epic mother-son wedding dance you’ll ever see.
3. This tiny book I ordered that includes pictures from my birthday party. It’s really tiny, but I still love it!
4. No-bake energy bites like these.
6. This “K” map I got from my friend, Shelley as a birthday present! You can see it on Etsy here.
7. This article – 35 Things to do Instead of Spending Money.
I’m off to work and Zumba! What are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments!