We’re so excited to welcome our newest Happsters Squad Leader, Jamie to the community! She is the Leader for the fourth Happsters Squad in San Diego.
Don’t know what Happsters Squads are? Here’s a brief overview:
Happsters Squads bring together women who live in the same city to practice the 4 G’s of happiness together: Gathering, Gratitude, Growth and Giving. You can learn all about it and join one near you here.
Here’s a Q&A with our San Diego 4.0 Happsters Squad Leader, Jamie, so you can get to know her:
1. What are 3 things that make you happy?
My puppy, husband, and the non-stop beautiful weather of San Diego.
2. What is your favorite book or podcast right now?
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
3. What is your dream job or are you currently doing it?
Working part-time as a PA in an outpatient Women’s Health or Family Medicine clinic, part-time as a middle school Sex Ed teacher, part-time as an event planner! … and if I could just add on 20 more hours to the day, I would also want to go to culinary school and be a part-time chef! A girl can dream …
4. What’s your go-to show on Netflix right now?
Currently binging Queer Eye (tear jerker!), but also can’t wait for Handmaid’s Tale every week!
5. What are your favorite things to do in San Diego?
Rollerblading along the beach, jumping in the ocean, exploring Balboa Park, and eating fish tacos!
6. What is a secret special talent you have?
Self-taught calligrapher and amateur card maker.
7. What is your favorite affirmation/quote?
I want it all, I can have it all, and it’s mine for the taking!
8. Where do you find you are most at peace?
Laying on the beach on a weekday with my hubby! (rare peaceful occasion!)
Check out some of the photos from the first San Diego 4.0 Happsters Squad event: