We’re so excited to welcome our newest Happsters Squad Leader, Julianne to the community! She is the Leader for the first Happsters Squad in Chicago.
Don’t know what Happsters Squads are? Here’s a brief overview:
Happsters Squads bring together women who live in the same city to practice the 4 G’s of happiness together: Gathering, Gratitude, Growth and Giving. You can learn all about it and join one near you here.
Here’s a Q&A with our Chicago Happsters Squad Leader Julianne, so you can get to know her:
1. What are 3 things that make you happy?
Friends, Family and Pizza
2. What is your favorite book or podcast right now?
The Town Mile podcast
3. What is your dream job or are you currently doing it?
Event Planner or Personal Shopper
4. What are your favorite things to do in Chicago?
Go out on a boat! Running along the lake and eat hot dogs!
5. What’s your favorite quote?
“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as much as six impossible things before breakfast.”
Where do you find you are most at peace?
On a long run.
Chicago Happsters Squad Group Photo!