Hi Happsters! How’s your week going? It has been crazy hot here with 8 fires breaking out in San Diego yesterday. I’m hoping things will improve soon! On a brighter note…Here are some things I’m finding awesome this week.
1. 7 Ways to be Good to Yourself Even When You’re Stressed & Overworked.
2. Smoothies for these hot days we’re having in San Diego.
3. Lifehack’s 16 Inspirational Instagram Accounts You Should Start Following Now (So cool to be included!) I found @junantoherdiawan in the list and love his photos. His photographs are of people levitating!
4. The incredible table tennis enthusiast with no hands. You have got to watch this video.
I’ll be back this weekend for my Happy Explosion post! What are you loving this week? Who is your favorite person to follow on Instagram? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Almost Mother’s Day! We are getting together at my parent’s house for brunch. Do you have any fun plansa? Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. The Happiest Facts To Make You Smile (I always love a good BuzzFeed video)
2. This granola I made the other day. I got the recipe from Billy’s mom and it’s heavenly!
3. My experience paying it forward in the first week of the Happy Explosion. It gave me such an adrenaline rush. I’ll post more about it on Saturday!
4. Hanging with IDEA World BlogFest presenter, Gina. I haven’t blogged about BlogFest yet, but I’ve been helping to work on it behind the scenes for months. I can’t wait until it’s here! I’m especially excited to see the Keynote, Jillian Michaels :). Hope to meet you there!
5. This new flower I got for my adorable pot that Ashleigh gave me. Thanks Ash!
6. The 25 Best Pieces Of Advice A Mom Can Give
7. @golden_budweiser on Instagram. You will not be sorry you followed this adorable pup!
How is your week going? What are your plans for Mother’s Day? Let me know in the comments!
Hi there! How’s your week going? I’ve decided to start a weekly column called “Awesome Things Thursday”. It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like. It will include things I’m loving and finding awesome this week. Hope you enjoy!
1. The Encinitas street fair with huge strawberries, to die for cookies like the Churro & Chocolate Covered Mint cookies from the Cravory, a juggling family performance, and a raffle ticket to win a car (fingers crossed!).
2. The most epic mother-son wedding dance you’ll ever see.
3. This tiny book I ordered that includes pictures from my birthday party. It’s really tiny, but I still love it!
4. No-bake energy bites like these.
5. Finally updating my phone to the new iOS so I can download new apps. I just downloaded a meditation app called “Stop, Breathe & Think” as suggested by Katy. Excited to start using it!
6. This “K” map I got from my friend, Shelley as a birthday present! You can see it on Etsy here.
7. This article – 35 Things to do Instead of Spending Money.
I’m off to work and Zumba! What are you loving this week? Let me know in the comments!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin