Hi Happsters! How’s your week going? It has been crazy hot here with 8 fires breaking out in San Diego yesterday. I’m hoping things will improve soon! On a brighter note…Here are some things I’m finding awesome this week.
Happy Almost Mother’s Day! We are getting together at my parent’s house for brunch. Do you have any fun plansa? Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. The Happiest Facts To Make You Smile (I always love a good BuzzFeed video)
2. This granola I made the other day. I got the recipe from Billy’s mom and it’s heavenly!
3. My experience paying it forward in the first week of the Happy Explosion. It gave me such an adrenaline rush. I’ll post more about it on Saturday!
4. Hanging with IDEA World BlogFest presenter, Gina. I haven’t blogged about BlogFest yet, but I’ve been helping to work on it behind the scenes for months. I can’t wait until it’s here! I’m especially excited to see the Keynote, Jillian Michaels :). Hope to meet you there!
5. This new flower I got for my adorable pot that Ashleigh gave me. Thanks Ash!
Hi there! How’s your week going? I’ve decided to start a weekly column called “Awesome Things Thursday”. It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like. It will include things I’m loving and finding awesome this week. Hope you enjoy!
1. The Encinitas street fair with huge strawberries, to die for cookies like the Churro & Chocolate Covered Mint cookies from the Cravory, a juggling family performance, and a raffle ticket to win a car (fingers crossed!).