Monday has snuck up on us again. Try your best to enjoy it!
I came upon this turtle the other day who was completely content lying in the sand for hours on end. Every once in awhile, he would move an inch and try to get into the ocean, but couldn’t quite make it. While he was stuck on the sand, I could tell that he loved being in the sun and knew that his time would eventually come to get back in the water.
It’s better to be a turtle who walks patiently and enjoys every step of the way, rather than a rabbit who runs fast, but misses all the details of life.
Are you enjoying this Monday? What are you up to today?
1. A group of unicorns is called a blessing. (Source)
2. The average person laughs 13 times a day. (Source)
3. Blind people smile even though they’ve never seen anyone smile before. Smiling is a natural human reaction. (Source)
4. If you walk and talk with someone, eventually you will synchronize your steps with each other. (Source)
5. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t. (Source)
6. In Korea, there is a cat cafe where you can get coffee and hang out with cats and kittens. (Source)
7. Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other. (Source)
8. The kingdom of Bhutan use ‘gross national happiness’ as a key national indicator. (Source)
9. 2013 is the first year since 1987 that has four different digits.
Which one is your favorite fact? Have you heard any fun facts lately? Comment and let me know!
Not an official Happster yet? Join us here: http://tinyurl.com/imahappster