Hi friends! Long time, no talk! I’ve been super active over on Instagram, but not so much here on the blog. I hope you’ll follow me there so we can stay in touch more frequently.
Onto the topic for the day! I’ve been trying to figure out how to get to know each one of you a little better and I came up with an idea!
8 months ago I started HappsterMail, a pen pal program where I match up two happy people to write notes back and forth to each other. I am currently on hiatus from matching up pen pals as I am focusing on other projects, but will resume that program again next year. I love seeing those how those friendships formed and I want to take it up a notch!
Now onto my newest project: I want to send YOU some happy mail now. Not only do I want to spread the love, but I also want to get to you know you personally! I’m going to start with sending 10 people mail and see how it goes. If all goes well, I’ll do it again and again. If you want me to send you some HappsterMail, all you have to do it follow this link to fill out a 2 minute form about yourself. I’ll pick 10 of you to send mail to at random. This should be fun!!
Happy Almost Mother’s Day! We are getting together at my parent’s house for brunch. Do you have any fun plansa? Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. The Happiest Facts To Make You Smile (I always love a good BuzzFeed video)
2. This granola I made the other day. I got the recipe from Billy’s mom and it’s heavenly!
3. My experience paying it forward in the first week of the Happy Explosion. It gave me such an adrenaline rush. I’ll post more about it on Saturday!
4. Hanging with IDEA World BlogFest presenter, Gina. I haven’t blogged about BlogFest yet, but I’ve been helping to work on it behind the scenes for months. I can’t wait until it’s here! I’m especially excited to see the Keynote, Jillian Michaels :). Hope to meet you there!
5. This new flower I got for my adorable pot that Ashleigh gave me. Thanks Ash!
Happy almost Thanksgiving! With so much violence and negativity in the news, I thought it would be fun to point out all of the happy events that have gone on in the past few weeks. Here are my top 5 happy events in November:
1) Pharrell’s New Song “Happy”.
Pharrell just came out with the first 24 hour music video consisting of images and people dancing to the happy song for a full 24 hours! Check it out here: http://24hoursofhappy.com/