I’m always looking for websites that will make me smile or teach me new things about happiness. Below are 5 of my favorite happy websites that I think you’ll enjoy too.
1. BuzzFeed: BuzzFeed is “the leading media company for the social age, intensely focused on delivering high-quality original reporting, insight, and viral content.” Reading BuzzFeed makes me happy in general, but the happiness section of BuzzFeed takes it up a notch.
My favorite happiness article on BuzzFeed right now: 30 Things That Will Test If Your Smile Still Works
2. HuffPost Happiness: I can always count on great articles from the Huffington Post. Their content is quality and engaging. They also recently came out with a fun app called GPS For The Soul.
My favorite happiness article on HuffPost right now: How To Be An Optimist: 10 Habits That’ll Help You Look On The Bright Side
3. IDEA Health & Fitness Association: IDEA Health & Fitness Association has award-winning content for the wellness & fitness industry. They strive to help millions of people around the world live healthier, happier lives.
My favorite happiness article on ideafit.com right now: Come On Get Happy
4. The Daily Love: The Daily Love is a blog started by Mastin Kipp. Their mission is to help bring healing to the planet by helping people connect to what makes them happy.
My favorite happiness article on The Daily Love right now: You are More Powerful Than The Jerks in Your Life
5. Greatist: Greatist is focused on improving your health, happiness, and fitness. Every fact is cited by a PubMed study and expert approved.
My favorite happiness article on Greatist right now: 15 Ways to Beat Anxiety Now
BONUS – The Daily Puppy: Each day The Daily Puppy features a new puppy.
Do you read any of these websites? Are there any that I’ve missed? Let me know in the comments!
Not an official Happster yet? Become one and get free happy notes here: http://tinyurl.com/imahappster