Hi friends, the year is already flying by and I’ve been enjoying catching up with you all here on the blog.
I’ve been deep in flower world lately and noticing that every time I try to come up with a new blog post, it always has something to do with flowers – ha! Working with flowers has added so much more joy, connection and meaning to my life and I really want to share that magic with all of you.
I know that not all of you are very interested in flower talk, so I’ve decided to blog on my other website: https://www.floweremedy.co/ for the time-being. I still hope to pop back here every now and again, but it just won’t be every week.
Here’s what I’m planning to share on The Flower Remedy blog:
- Research on how being around flowers can add more joy and happiness to our lives
- Easy ways to incorporate flowers, plants, and nature into our everyday routines to enhance our well-being
- How we can connect with ourselves and the earth through nature and gardening
- Behind-the-scenes of my garden and the flower giveaways I’m doing
- Flower meanings and which flowers are best to give for each occasion
- My best tips for growing flowers, giving flowers, pressing/drying flowers, and arranging flowers
Click here to see my my first blog post, where I talk about the flowers I’m growing and a few bouquets I’ve given away so far this year: https://www.floweremedy.co/blog/garden.
If you’d like to sign up to receive new flower blog posts to your email, scroll down to the bottom of this page and add your email there.
Thank you so much for your support!