Happy Almost Mother’s Day! We are getting together at my parent’s house for brunch. Do you have any fun plansa? Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. The Happiest Facts To Make You Smile (I always love a good BuzzFeed video)
2. This granola I made the other day. I got the recipe from Billy’s mom and it’s heavenly!
3. My experience paying it forward in the first week of the Happy Explosion. It gave me such an adrenaline rush. I’ll post more about it on Saturday!
4. Hanging with IDEA World BlogFest presenter, Gina. I haven’t blogged about BlogFest yet, but I’ve been helping to work on it behind the scenes for months. I can’t wait until it’s here! I’m especially excited to see the Keynote, Jillian Michaels :). Hope to meet you there!
5. This new flower I got for my adorable pot that Ashleigh gave me. Thanks Ash!
Happy almost Thanksgiving! With so much violence and negativity in the news, I thought it would be fun to point out all of the happy events that have gone on in the past few weeks. Here are my top 5 happy events in November:
1) Pharrell’s New Song “Happy”.
Pharrell just came out with the first 24 hour music video consisting of images and people dancing to the happy song for a full 24 hours! Check it out here: http://24hoursofhappy.com/
2. Strangers Making Friends with Each Other
When a ball pit was set up in the middle of the sidewalk with a sign that read “Take a Seat & Make a Friend”, strangers found themselves hanging out in it together and making beautiful connections. Check it out here. Continue reading →