If you’re in the market for meeting like-minded positive friends while actively engaging in experiences that bring even more happiness in your life, this is the group for you: The Happsters Squad.
By becoming a Happsters Squad member in your city, you will join 20 amazing women who will come together with your Squad leader to mix and mingle at awesome events throughout the year based on the 4 G’s of Happiness: Gathering, Growth, Giving and Gratitude.
♥ A yoga/reiki class (GROWTH)
♥ A gratitude meditation + workshop (GRATITUDE)
♥ Creating care packages for mom’s with children in the NICU (GIVING)
♥ Zen painting (GROWTH)
♥ Farm to table Friendsgiving (GRATITUDE)
♥ Full moon circle (GROWTH)
♥ Zumba class with kids (GIVING)
A local Happsters Squad might be for you if:
♥ You are looking to connect in person and create deep bonds with other like-minded women.
♥ You are a happy, positive person who loves to have fun and try new things.
♥ You agree with the 4 G’s that the Happsters and the Squad is founded on:
- Gathering (Coming together with your Squad to form a community)
- Growth (Always up for learning new things and personal growth)
- Giving (Giving back globally and your local community)
- Gratitude (Finding ways to be grateful for what you have in your life)
Apply for an invitation to a Happsters Squad in your city below! New squads are opening up in 2018.
The reason I started my own Happsters Squad:
A large part of the reason I started the Happsters was because I graduated from college and really wanted to connect with other positive, happy people locally. One thing led to another and I ended up creating this blog and focusing more on the online side of things for a few years. 5 years went by and I realized something was missing! I hadn’t connected with local happy people the way I had set out to when I first began. That is why I’m so excited to finally get to launch my own group in San Diego and eventually groups all across the country. I hope you’ll join me and the Happsters community in connecting in a deep, meaningful way with these groups.
Q: Who runs each city’s Happsters Squad?
A: We hand-pick an amazing leader for every city who leads the squad for the year and organizes each event.
Q: How are the days/times of the events chosen?
A: Once all of the members officially sign up for a squad, they join a private Facebook group where the leader will give a few dates and times for the month for everyone to vote on. All events will be held after normal work hours or on weekends.
Q: How do you decide which cities to expand to?
A: If you’re interested in joining a squad near you, be sure to fill out the application. We expand to locations where we have a large number of applicants.
Some Happsters Squad members are saying…
“The Happsters Squad has …
- Expanded my view of what it means to personally connect, engage and build relationships with people in my local community.
- Given me something amazing to look forward to every single month as well as the opportunity to contribute and be active in the experience.
- Given me a safe and supportive place to land when things got a little crazy in my life and I needed something consistent and loving and fun to experience to stay grounded when life became chaotic.
- Absolutely, hands down, no questions asked, increased my overall happiness.”
In the meantime, connect with me on Instagram and Facebook for all the happiness inspiration your heart can handle…