Have you ever walked into a room and felt negativity in the air? Feeling another person’s energy is actually very common. If you give off positive energy, other people will feel better around you. In contrast, if you give off negative energy others are likely to feel tense and likely want to leave. Positive beliefs, thoughts and feelings turn into positive energy that you put into the universe. YOU control your energy. Whether it be positive or negative, your energy affects everyone you come in contact with.
Here are 5 ways to give off positive energy:
1) Make it a point to smile, engage, and genuinely care what others say. By being friendly, compassionate, and thoughtful you are able to give off positive energy and make others feel good.
2) Make happiness a priority. Have you heard that happiness is contagious? Radiating positive energy has to start with being happy yourself. Once you’re happy, it will naturally be passed on to others.
3) Remind yourself to go about your day with love and gratitude. Focus your attention on loving yourself and others around you and being grateful for all of the blessings in your life.
4) Say more positive words. How we communicate and what we say plays an important role in the energy we give off. Promote good vibes with the words like “thank you”, “I agree”, “I love”, etc.
5) Do something that makes you feel good. Finding a hobby that energizes you like meditating, playing a sport, or gardening will bring positive energy into your life.
Have you ever been around someone who radiates positive energy? What activities do you find boost your energy? Let me know in the comments!
Become an official Happster & get free happy notes here: http://tinyurl.com/imahappster